Ministère des affaires étrangères
- Travel to France - Visas
- French Citizens in New Zealand
- France-New Zealand Cooperation
- France-New Zealand Economic Ties
- France and the European Union
- French Presence in the Pacific
Payment of visa fees must be made in New Zealand dollars.
You can either pay:
- in cash at the Consulate of France in Wellington
- by bank cheque (not personal cheque), made out to the ’French Embassy’ either at the Consulate of France in Wellington or by post.
There are no exceptions to these rules.
Visa fees valid from 1 October2014:
Dernière modification : 03/10/2014top of the page